Hotel Room with Childen

huitay

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
8
Hi I'm travelling to BKK in end Nov with 2A2C and looking at rooms in Pratunam. Any recommendation at around $100?

As my kids are quite small size is it a must to indicate when booking the hotel room? Was thinking of booking a room with king size bed so that 4 of us can squeeze into 1 instead of with additonal beds to save cost. Thanks
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Hi I'm travelling to BKK in end Nov with 2A2C and looking at rooms in Pratunam. Any recommendation at around $100?

As my kids are quite small size is it a must to indicate when booking the hotel room? Was thinking of booking a room with king size bed so that 4 of us can squeeze into 1 instead of with additonal beds to save cost. Thanks

You can consider Centrepoint Pratunam. they got 2 double bed in 1 room.
Or can juz book any room den + 1 bed. I think should be ok
 
Last edited:

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
OK I was afraid if I booked they asked me to top up if they see any Childen. So. I guess I will take the risk to save cost.

I stayed in Budacco before. 2A2C (15,11yrs old) .. I juz add 1 more bed.
 

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,239
Reaction score
853
OK I was afraid if I booked they asked me to top up if they see any Childen. So. I guess I will take the risk to save cost.

When you check in . Don't go all together lo. Wife and kid wait outside.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
 

Confession.pt3

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
881
Reaction score
79
If you dont mind old n run down, normally baiyoke suite's room has 1Queen bed and 1Single outside/ the crouch also big enough to sleep.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top