How come so strict one? I didn't even

2

2bladeftw

Guest
hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Unsolicited Content (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)
-------
p.s. All posts/threads that promote/support alternative boards will be removed.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ke-forum-shut-down-6046533.html#post120841926

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Sorry lah... I didn't know..

I only say "bike forum". Never spell out fully the actual name nor put the exact website link.

I start thread asking about what happened only.. :(

These are the alternative definitions of the word forum:

t9GWNWB.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Also why this one also can be infracted? I only quoted klarkar's post and reply "Ya i also want to complain..."

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
complaining outside feedback forum
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ioer-6031865-post120658533.html#post120658533
Mods should not abuse their power. You can complain to the very top. We should respect each other. You're supremacy member who contributes to this forum.

Can ask if you received new infractions for starting this thread?

Ya i also want to complain...

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Also, this one below (yes I posted it, but deleted it within 30 secs to 1 minute, which is very fast... still get infracted? :()

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Thread Digging or Rubbish/Nuisance Thread/Post
-------
thread diggin
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ience-banned-again-6017151.html#post120562376
i have a feeling he will get banned soon

I sincerely hope so.

What a forum pest. His behaviour is very bad

Btw, this time round, will go jail for how long? :o

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

What about this also? Like that also get infraction? :( Then, the user Your Master keep starting rubbish threads, never seen him banned before? Just because nobody report? What kind of logic?

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...jack-ma-**-how-big-6035234.html#post120503263
As topic title.

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

I have been receiving constantly and frequently since 29 April... in such a short span received 4 already as seen above. I think I am aimed by a certain mod.. Sua.. I think I don't want to post on HWZ forums already. So Draconian...

Or at least take a break for awhile, lol...

And lastly, this one below which I got infracted and admin said can reverse, how come haven't reverse until now?

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-new-year-festival-5989208.html#post119087491
Europe needs to learn from them

:s13::s13::s13:

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
I complain against my harasser and stalker, no action taken

He still allowed to roam freely

Meanwhile keep having heavy action taken against me... sometimes I don’t know for what reason

Btw he not only harass me but also known to do that towards other forumers in the past

Wow, HWZ forums allows such a vile user to get away with its despicable behaviour? Clap clap

 
Last edited by a moderator:

sleepwelltonight

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
I also have the same experience as you.. I post my appeal here for close to 1 week already nobody reply. But can see mods active in the other forums. Talk about football also tio infraction lololol. I won't be surprised if they infract me for this post also
 

sleepwelltonight

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
I complain against my harasser and stalker, no action taken

He still allowed to roam freely

Meanwhile keep having heavy action taken against me... sometimes I don’t know for what reason

Btw he not only harass me but also known to do that towards other forumers in the past

Wow, HWZ forums allows such a vile user to get away with its despicable behaviour? Clap clap

Don't know whether is an individual or a group of them trying to suppress our freedom or speech and expression here. If it's a politically / religion sensitive issue, then yes an infraction is fully warranted without question. But some of the infractions really questionable...
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
how to see:s11:

Don't know leh...

Last time I see archives of FF...

If issued by junior mod, it will be issued by them to you via PM instead of by hwzadmin

But I htink nowadays like I don't see any junior mods around, so yeah.. hahaha

All ownself promote ownself liao
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,776
Reaction score
12,241
2bladeftw is really 1 complaint king. :s13:

In this section, I can see at least 4 threads started by him.
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
2bladeftw is really 1 complaint king. :s13:

In this section, I can see at least 4 threads started by him.

Your point being..?

I can already spot 2 infractions which were given for ridiculous reasons..

Not even against ToS...

One of which the admin already agreed to reverse..

The other.. well it's just ridiculous

Anyway whatever man... they don't want to reverse, what can I do about it also? lol

anw peace yeah~ :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Just post more responsibly. ;)

Ya ya, I do agree with you

but bo tai ji also still can kena.. for example below (which via email, admin AGREED to reverse already, as seen in the other thread in FF), but still have not been done:

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-new-year-festival-5989208.html#post119087491
Europe needs to learn from them

:s13::s13::s13:

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
hwzadmin said:
You think this below also fair?

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
complaining outside feedback forum
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ioer-6031865-post120658533.html#post120658533
Mods should not abuse their power. You can complain to the very top. We should respect each other. You're supremacy member who contributes to this forum.

Can ask if you received new infractions for starting this thread?

Ya i also want to complain...

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Anyway, since they like that, okay lor.. I see anything that goes against ToS by others, I just report. Don't give chance. I even report the klar guy quoted above also



ANyway, whatever, like I said above... Don't want to care so much already. Bias is there.

Have a good PH though :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,776
Reaction score
12,241
If you don't care, you wouldn't create so many threads in this section. =:p

But frankly, I see the quality of the threads in EDMW is really :s22:

I wonder how come the ForeverAlone guy can be alive for creating so many nonsense threads.
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
If you don't care, you wouldn't create so many threads in this section. =:p

But frankly, I see the quality of the threads in EDMW is really :s22:

I wonder how come the ForeverAlone guy can be alive for creating so many nonsense threads.

Exactly... thanks for pointing that out

Yes, I met another fellow old bird edmwer who feels disgusted about .. umm.. let's just say how the way things are being run...

Okay, anyways, nice having to chat with you :)

Also, I didn't create many in this section. Some just so happen were from some time ago..
 

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Messages
55,540
Reaction score
3,694
If you don't care, you wouldn't create so many threads in this section. =:p

But frankly, I see the quality of the threads in EDMW is really :s22:

I wonder how come the ForeverAlone guy can be alive for creating so many nonsense threads.

well tell me about it :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top