
This one had being shared in the Amazon deal thread. I think previously the non pro is $199 SGD if I remember correctly.
Wah... I thought 16tb prices is about $500+ de... $199 really cheap sia... non pro got what diff?This one had being shared in the Amazon deal thread. I think previously the non pro is $199 SGD if I remember correctly.
Wah special offer or black friday sale? I also got some RMA issues with seagate before... drive dying after like 2 years so i abit worry about the quality issues. But this price is really cheap thoughIt's a good deal though not the best. I got the 20 TB version for around the same price. Had to return it though because DOA.
Wah... I thought 16tb prices is about $500+ de... $199 really cheap sia... non pro got what diff?
Wah special offer or black friday sale? I also got some RMA issues with seagate before... drive dying after like 2 years so i abit worry about the quality issues. But this price is really cheap though
Only got 4 sets available.LOL price jump back to $575 liao knn...
Got similar lobang here... enterprise edition for $368...Only got 4 sets available.
should be sold out and price revert back to normal stock pricing or next seller pricing liao.
my NAS only 8TB x 4 and I’m hesitating to buy because I worried one down den when I need to buy another 16TB or larger to replace, the price shoot back…
If u asking about the failure rate, dun think should be very high. Most new drives should be tested to make sure it is functional before they pass QC test. If u asking about what happens if u get a DOA unit, just follow standard RMA procedures to send back to amazon US and they will send u back a new unit lor... may take awhile to get it sorted out. If not urgent just wait for the next sales la should be coming up soon like 7.7 8.8 9.9 or black friday etc. Buy from amazon sg better la... faster delivery and RMA dun need to send all the way back to USactually hows the DOA for HDD shipped overseas? Never buy hdd from amazon only ssd/nvme
If u asking about the failure rate, dun think should be very high. Most new drives should be tested to make sure it is functional before they pass QC test. If u asking about what happens if u get a DOA unit, just follow standard RMA procedures to send back to amazon US and they will send u back a new unit lor... may take awhile to get it sorted out. If not urgent just wait for the next sales la should be coming up soon like 7.7 8.8 9.9 or black friday etc. Buy from amazon sg better la... faster delivery and RMA dun need to send all the way back to US
More of DOA due to shipping cause the mechanical parts quite delicate mah. Thanks for answering man!If u asking about the failure rate, dun think should be very high. Most new drives should be tested to make sure it is functional before they pass QC test. If u asking about what happens if u get a DOA unit, just follow standard RMA procedures to send back to amazon US and they will send u back a new unit lor... may take awhile to get it sorted out. If not urgent just wait for the next sales la should be coming up soon like 7.7 8.8 9.9 or black friday etc. Buy from amazon sg better la... faster delivery and RMA dun need to send all the way back to US
Yup sometimes is due to poor handling that cause damage to the unit... see luck lor... but mostly no problems one la. No need to be so paranoidMore of DOA due to shipping cause the mechanical parts quite delicate mah. Thanks for answering man!