sgproperty-advisor
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2010
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 0
how do I delete my account?

how do I delete my account?
what kind of policy will not allow a person to delete accounts? Even a person can renounce citizenship.
Due to security reasons that won't be elaborated further, we have to maintain a strict policy of not deleting accounts. When you signed up for a HardwareZone account, this was part of the Member's Terms of Service.
Yes, I understood that well. I understand their policy and it's all neat and fine as long as they clearly inform you about it before registration. This isn't about questioning their security measures or having sth. to hide or not (or just about deleting their account for that matter), but about keeping terms of a contract (concerning the use of personal data) hidden from the other party.
If they have to have this policy, they should make sure to clearly write it into their terms & conditions. Anything else isn't just wrong, but vulnerable on a legal basis as well.
WTH? Can't delete account? Can I be Pbanned instead?
Dear Member,
Your account will be automatically be deactivated after 6 months of inactivity.
Dear mods, deactivation means what? Will posts still show? How about pban?
Nonsense. I also want to delete my account, meaning remove all my information from HWZ.how do I delete my account?
Dear Member,
Your account will be automatically be deactivated after 6 months of inactivity.

I just realised i couldn't delete this account as i don't like my user ID, my first registration was in 2001. I wonder why i even register it. And many many many years later... I log in tonight, my account is not deactivated.![]()
can I change my user ID?