how do we tell if CPU / gpu is overheat?

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
When you are doing something intensive then the pc suddenly off then for awhile you can't boot back properly lo. Btw one very ghetto way of knowing it overheat is when you suddenly hear your pc fan spin louder than usual. When I play with my pc settings I hear the fan starts to kick in way louder than usual I will lower it down
 

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
29,769
Reaction score
91
When you are doing something intensive then the pc suddenly off then for awhile you can't boot back properly lo. Btw one very ghetto way of knowing it overheat is when you suddenly hear your pc fan spin louder than usual. When I play with my pc settings I hear the fan starts to kick in way louder than usual I will lower it down

usually speaker will be very loud and can't hear the fan speed ramp up..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top