simone tan
Junior Member
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2018
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello all! 
I am Simone, an NTU student. I am currently doing my Final Year Project and I would to understand how working mothers are balancing their work and family dinner.
If you are
(a) a full time Singaporean employed mother working at least 35 hours a week,
(b) have a regular work schedule on a five-day workweek, AND
(c) have at least a child who is below 12 years old living in the same household.
You will be asked to complete 1 online survey (15-20 mins) and as a token of appreciation, you will receive $5 in cash.
If you are interested, please PM me or reply to the thread here.
Thank you very much! your help will be greatly appreciated!
I am Simone, an NTU student. I am currently doing my Final Year Project and I would to understand how working mothers are balancing their work and family dinner.
If you are
(a) a full time Singaporean employed mother working at least 35 hours a week,
(b) have a regular work schedule on a five-day workweek, AND
(c) have at least a child who is below 12 years old living in the same household.
You will be asked to complete 1 online survey (15-20 mins) and as a token of appreciation, you will receive $5 in cash.
If you are interested, please PM me or reply to the thread here.
Thank you very much! your help will be greatly appreciated!
