How does duo Sim phone works?

missotah

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
0
My I ask how does duo sim phone work? Only can use 1 sim at a time or can concurrent use 2 sim at the same time?

Was thinking if 1 slot i can use a prepaid card and off the data then 2nd slot I postpaid data plan?
 

silencer22

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1
My I ask how does duo sim phone work? Only can use 1 sim at a time or can concurrent use 2 sim at the same time?

Was thinking if 1 slot i can use a prepaid card and off the data then 2nd slot I postpaid data plan?
it really depends on the phone itself.

but if you are refering to A7 duo, it does work in the way you specified
 

missotah

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
0
i like A3 for the slim and non phablet factor.

However thanks for informing me about A7.

I feel that the most cost saving way to fight playing telco for overuse data is to use the following:

1st slot : use prepaid plan off data - these $50 use 1 year kind. :p

2nd slot: use postpaid plan - pay $26 each month for 5gb data.
 
Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
There is also one which is an export set, A5 Duo
Cheaper, but it is an exported set with no warranty.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top