How is this an infraction...? REQUEST TO REVERSE IT!!

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,499
Reaction score
5,284
iirc, I tot mod can relegate infraction to a warning?

Still no.

There is no way to relegate in the system. Only can reverse an infraction and separately issue a warning.

And only admin can do that.

O
 

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
5,346
Reaction score
111
1 year old forum issue they also don't give a fk liao. u come back in 2020 ba :)
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
1 year old forum issue they also don't give a fk liao. u come back in 2020 ba :)

No lah...

The infraction that I received one year ago was also reversed long ago as shown below:
zzYLv2B.png


I forgot which Admin reveresed my 16-07-2018 infraction long ago last year, but YES, only 2 instances where my infractions were ever reversed.


The ONE I am talking about is the one I received recently, in Feb this year. I wrote in to HardwareZone.com Support and admin said they would reverse my last infraction (as shown below) after review, but yet have not...

FgLX1NL.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
5,346
Reaction score
111
No lah...

The infraction that I received one year ago was also reversed long ago as shown below:
zzYLv2B.png


I forgot which Admin reveresed my 16-07-2018 infraction long ago last year, but YES, only 2 instances where my infractions were ever reversed.


The ONE I am talking about is the one I received recently, in Feb this year. I wrote in to HardwareZone.com Support and admin said they would reverse my last infraction (as shown below) after review, but yet have not...

FgLX1NL.png

i am referring to https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...e-i-even-finished-search-strings-5768036.html
1 year 2 months and counting! :D
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Can admin kindly reply? At least :)

It's been 2 months since the promise already :(

Thank you :)
 

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
5,346
Reaction score
111
told u come back next year liao :s22:
admin come in reply to 1 thread close request and blatantly ignore all the other 87347234 threads regarding infractions.
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
told u come back next year liao :s22:
admin come in reply to 1 thread close request and blatantly ignore all the other 87347234 threads regarding infractions.

By the time next year, points expire liao... :s22::s13:

Sua la, wait until Aug this year. 4 more months only :(
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Give points v fast... to reverse will take until next election

Yes... What a joke...


HAS NOT been reversed, even though admin said WILL, and I just came back from a 3-day ban (SERIOUSLY?! use laughing emoji also can kena infracted?)

NOW, like this below also can receive points...

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...jack-ma-**-how-big-6035234.html#post120503263
As topic title.

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Like that also can...? Abuse of power much?

Anyway I have also reported back the original user whose post I quoted.

Mods should also infract him to be fair.

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
complaining outside feedback forum
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ioer-6031865-post120658533.html#post120658533
Mods should not abuse their power. You can complain to the very top. We should respect each other. You're supremacy member who contributes to this forum.

Can ask if you received new infractions for starting this thread?

Ya i also want to complain...

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Hi

Just wondering..

So any news?

Will there be any reversal at all?

I thought admin agreed to reverse?

Please get back to me.. :)
 
2

2bladeftw

Guest
Hi, sorry to re-open this thread

The points for these posts were reversed (thank you!!):

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ke-forum-shut-down-6046533.html#post120841926
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-iq-famous-edmwers-6047633.html#post120873932



But why these ones haven't yet... :(
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...nk-your-mum-chioer-6031865.html#post120658533
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...jack-ma-**-how-big-6035234.html#post120503263
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-new-year-festival-5989208.html#post119087491

Any possibility to reverse them? Thank you so much in advance! :)

Also, as mentioned before somewhere in FF, don't understand why this post below I was still infracted? :s11: I had deleted immediately after posting within 20-30s to MAX of 1 minutes??!! SO can reverse below too?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ience-banned-again-6017151.html#post120562376
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top