how many ICTs to MR?

FuzzyMuzzy

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
0
is it 7 HKs? LKs dont contribute a thing one is it? if reach 40 haven complete e required icts oso automatically mr?
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
is it 7 HKs? LKs dont contribute a thing one is it? if reach 40 haven complete e required icts oso automatically mr?

if reach 40 but didn't hit requirement is not MR....is you past the eligible age for recall.
 

onceuponabanana

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
minimum 7 HK and 10 ORNS years, i.e. 7HK+3LK , 8HK+2LK, 9HK+1LK or 10HK. reach 40yo for WOSE or 50yo for occifer go age list. means they cannot call you for ict liao lol.
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
is it 7 HKs? LKs dont contribute a thing one is it? if reach 40 haven complete e required icts oso automatically mr?

In theory, you are right.

minimum 7 HK and 10 ORNS years, i.e. 7HK+3LK , 8HK+2LK, 9HK+1LK or 10HK. reach 40yo for WOSE or 50yo for occifer go age list. means they cannot call you for ict liao lol.

7 HKs and 10 ORNS years is correct but not necessary must be 7HK + 3LK, 8HK + 2LK, 9HK + 1LK or 10HK.

It depends on your unit if yours is an "Active" or "Not So Active" type.

For me, I MRed last year March with the official letter from MINDEF at the age of 37. I only served 7HKs + 1LK though I should have clocked I think 12 years since I start serving my first ICT back in year 1998.
 

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
21
Just clear my 10th cycle 6weeks back....

Receive MR letter + watch....

official MR dated 1apr2014.

age 31
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
Just clear my 10th cycle 6weeks back....

Receive MR letter + watch....

official MR dated 1apr2014.

age 31

This is possible coz your unit is "active" type and you got yearly call-up starting from 21.

Try my unit. You will not be able to MR that "young" :p
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
ya lor... especially if your unit is an evergreen unit and what you are doing is very niche...
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
I started my first ICT back in I think November 1998. A three weeks sailing trip. Back then, I was still only 23. If my unit was as active as others and I could serve ICT on yearly basis, I would then have MRed in 2009 when I was 34.

However, my unit is not so active and each call-up interval (for my first 6 HKs) was around 18 months. On the 6th HK, we were told that due to having too many NS Men, they lengthened the call-up interval to 30 months. However, I was lucky somehow that I was call-up exactly 1 year (12 months) after my 6th HK to serve my 7th HK rather than the 30 months so I end up managed to MRed by 2012 at the age of 37. Otherwise, I think I would only MRed likely 39 or even 40.
 

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
21
This is possible coz your unit is "active" type and you got yearly call-up starting from 21.

Try my unit. You will not be able to MR that "young" :p

anyway the MR thingy i dun really care....because I love to do ICT......break from work!!!:D


MR only impt because no need to do IPPT liao.
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
anyway the MR thingy i dun really care....because I love to do ICT......break from work!!!:D


MR only impt because no need to do IPPT liao.

Sama Sama, my ICT also pretty relaxed one. Anyway, small fry only so cannot volunteer to extend ICT but then also dun wanna IPPT commitment :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top