How much to bring for BKK?

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
See i told you bro royal sure go chiong gaolat one. Sound like when i was younger lol. Now is save money for wedding.
 

royalmage

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
2,132
Reaction score
0
I will be flying alone but will meet friends there. I hope lol. My friend cannot confirm with me but he say will go.
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,140
Reaction score
2,081
I will be flying alone but will meet friends there. I hope lol. My friend cannot confirm with me but he say will go.

My friend also say will go end up i tio aeroplane... heng got friends in thai if nt alone for so many days gan sian
 

royalmage

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
2,132
Reaction score
0
Yea lo thats why i dont have high hopes lol. Go there meet puying :D:D:D

But most probably will meet him there
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top