How popular is galaxy s8/s8 plus???

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,528
Reaction score
15,360
Though it has been on sales for quite sometimes, I barely see a lot of people using... when iPhone launched, within short while, they are everywhere.

I hope to see more s8!!! 👍

How's your sighting of s8 outside???
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Though it has been on sales for quite sometimes, I barely see a lot of people using... when iPhone launched, within short while, they are everywhere.

I hope to see more s8!!! 👍

How's your sighting of s8 outside???

Hello! Quite, I've spotted afew on the trains this week. Meh iPhone they all look the same. They might be using the iPhone 6 Plus for all we know.. It is hard to tell the difference between the iPhone 6.. 6s and 7. So they have certainly more devices out there cause they all look the same.
 

katata

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
281
Reaction score
17
So far I've only seen once. Most of the time is iPhone or s6/7. Today I saw a Motorola wow
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Though it has been on sales for quite sometimes, I barely see a lot of people using... when iPhone launched, within short while, they are everywhere.

I hope to see more s8!!! 👍

How's your sighting of s8 outside???

You should be seeing s8 more than s7 during launch since s8 is selling "2x faster" than s7, at least in Korea.
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,528
Reaction score
15,360
So far I've only seen once. Most of the time is iPhone or s6/7. Today I saw a Motorola wow

I just went to the new Apple Store... the atmosphere and the experience so nice... now I am so tempted to buy iPhone 8 in Sep there instead of Note 8!!! How??? Help me.
 

ken00

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2000
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
This thread seems more appropriate in EDMW.

Though it has been on sales for quite sometimes, I barely see a lot of people using... when iPhone launched, within short while, they are everywhere.

I hope to see more s8!!! 👍

How's your sighting of s8 outside???
 

tkl23786

Master Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
3,279
Reaction score
158
I just went to the new Apple Store... the atmosphere and the experience so nice... now I am so tempted to buy iPhone 8 in Sep there instead of Note 8!!! How??? Help me.

So you decide on phones based on how atmospheric and rich the experience is of the store???

:s11::s13::s22:
 

Johnny5

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
68,873
Reaction score
1,501
I have never seen anyone use it.

When S7 first came out, moi saw a lot of people used it.

If moi have an S8, moi have to turn the fingerprint scanner off bec it's at the back (not usable in a parked car as fingerprint at back not accessible) and it's too high up. Moi 100% won't buy S8.
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
I have never seen anyone use it.

When S7 first came out, moi saw a lot of people used it.

If moi have an S8, moi have to turn the fingerprint scanner off bec it's at the back (not usable in a parked car as fingerprint at back not accessible) and it's too high up. Moi 100% won't buy S8.

You can use both Finger print and Facial/Iris at the same time. I've both of them turned on and honestly, I can reach the sensor on my plus. Just got to learn to shift your hands alittle, like simple finger work.
 

deckcard

Master Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
2,573
Reaction score
2
I have never seen anyone use it.

When S7 first came out, moi saw a lot of people used it.

If moi have an S8, moi have to turn the fingerprint scanner off bec it's at the back (not usable in a parked car as fingerprint at back not accessible) and it's too high up. Moi 100% won't buy S8.
Depending on your phone holder, the rear fingerprint sensor can work quite well compared to front physical home button where you hv to exert force to press
 

Johnny5

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
68,873
Reaction score
1,501
Depending on your phone holder, the rear fingerprint sensor can work quite well compared to front physical home button where you hv to exert force to press

The Samsung phones soon after the S7/e, the fingerprint scanners all no need force to press.

It's not possible to use rear fingerprint scanner when phone is in the phone holder in a car. The iris sensors may not work properly when it's in the holder in a car. Furthermore the high up location on the S8 is not in a good location.
 

deckcard

Master Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
2,573
Reaction score
2
The Samsung phones soon after the S7/e, the fingerprint scanners all no need force to press.

It's not possible to use rear fingerprint scanner when phone is in the phone holder in a car. The iris sensors may not work properly when it's in the holder in a car. Furthermore the high up location on the S8 is not in a good location.
My phone holder works quite well with my index finger around it.
Even if there is no physical home button, you'll still need your index finger to wrap around the back of the phone for your thumb to activate the front fingerprint sensor. Using just the thumb will be very awkward and you will end up pushing the holder back all the time so rear fingerprint still works better.
Get yourself a phone holder that works for your s8
 

keith00

Master Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
2,595
Reaction score
11
I just went to the new Apple Store... the atmosphere and the experience so nice... now I am so tempted to buy iPhone 8 in Sep there instead of Note 8!!! How??? Help me.

its should be call a Apple "showroom" rather then apple store.
Cos their priority is customer experience. Of cos you will feel good.
That how they made you pay for the high overpriced phone they made.
 

cheryl81

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
636
I just went to the new Apple Store... the atmosphere and the experience so nice... now I am so tempted to buy iPhone 8 in Sep there instead of Note 8!!! How??? Help me.

LOL.how to help you? just go and buy iphone 8 when it come out loh.

i have seem a few using S8 tbh.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top