How to check ns pass record

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
How do I check ns pass record, say for example Police national service serve 2 yrs. within 1 ur you posted to a unit or post.

I accidentally delete my resume, stating my 2 yrs ns service and posting and my roles at there.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
How do I check ns pass record, say for example Police national service serve 2 yrs. within 1 ur you posted to a unit or post.

I accidentally delete my resume, stating my 2 yrs ns service and posting and my roles at there.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT
Your Engrish very powderful.

Care to look at what you type?
 

virus1988

Banned
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
45,809
Reaction score
9,102
U are issued a National Service transcript and testimonial on top of your Certificate of Service. Everything u did during your 2 year service and your post/rank/unit are recorded and stated inside the transcript. U can check again.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top