how to create an online webpage store?

Xiaoxiao99

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I'm planning to open an online fashion store, the main issue for me is I have no idea how can i get my own online webpage, for example register domain,Ecommerce etc. So i seek advises from u guys and I hope that any kind soul out there can help me with that by guiding me with a complete standard procedures. Thanks.
 

luei74

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Messages
28,952
Reaction score
6,970
Do u hv any programming/scriptings knowledge? If yes can try on Wordpress. If not can try on Wix, wix got some nice templetes for u to start from scratch.

As for hosting, either u can get it locally or register with oversea hosting company.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top