How to embed mp4 videos into posts?

it_geek

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
3,398
Reaction score
761
I sort of only figured up to the stage where you had to extract the jpg link from imgur, but I would like to have it with the video controls, just like another HWZ member has done in a separate thread:
Please visit this thread for the actual use of the code:

I have tried directly embedding mp4 videos before but it doesn't work.


You use the IMG tag ah

EDIT: Getting close, but not close enough...

lWkLqRP.jpg



Please advise thanks!~
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top