How to fix iphone 6's protruding camera

iZoneSG

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
0
If Steve Jobs was healthy and alive he wouldn't approve the 2012 iPod Touch design, and iPhone 6 wouldn't have such protruding cameras.
 

chris888222

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
1,701
Reaction score
3
If Steve Jobs was healthy and alive he wouldn't approve the 2012 iPod Touch design, and iPhone 6 wouldn't have such protruding cameras.

I believe he led that design as well, together with the iPhone 5.

Anyway, I wonder what happens if he launches the camera app.
 

xiaobai1

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
13,289
Reaction score
21
I tot this thread was a question thread and wanted to suggest sanding it, guess someone already did that
 

EldonChew

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
1,789
Reaction score
0
I believe they could make it flat/not protruding but they didn't because they wanted to include features such as phase detection/Focus Pixels

You should blame Sony for not catching up in the thinness game :p
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top