Hi everybody
If I'm going through a thread that's many pages long, how do I come back to it another day and jump straight to the last post number where I left off? I've tried searching but can't find any way of doing this.
I've also tried just saving the page number of the thread, but there seem to be two problems with this:
1. As more posts get added, the page number will change.
2. If I'm doing some reading on a desktop browser and some on a mobile, I see that they both search in opposite directions - ie for my desktop, page 1 of a thread if the very last page. While on my mobile, page 1 is the very first page. So the page number cannot be used to continue reading from one day to the next, especially if I'm using multiple (desktop/mobile) devices.
If I'm going through a thread that's many pages long, how do I come back to it another day and jump straight to the last post number where I left off? I've tried searching but can't find any way of doing this.
I've also tried just saving the page number of the thread, but there seem to be two problems with this:
1. As more posts get added, the page number will change.
2. If I'm doing some reading on a desktop browser and some on a mobile, I see that they both search in opposite directions - ie for my desktop, page 1 of a thread if the very last page. While on my mobile, page 1 is the very first page. So the page number cannot be used to continue reading from one day to the next, especially if I'm using multiple (desktop/mobile) devices.
