How to make 3 screens display

colgate

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Hi

I have a very simple questions. Pls help me if you know.

I intend to purchase a notebook and I output the display to 2-other LED screens, in extended mode, for use at home. Hence including the notebook's own built-in LED monitor, I would have a total of 3 screens to open my Outlook, Chrome and Excel all at one.

However most notebooks only come with 1 hdmi or displayport. How do i do a 3-screen configuration then?

Thanks in advance:)
 

RyuOrKen

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
1
hmm....if u consider vga,there's Y vga splitter which is gd enuff based on ur usage...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top