how to post with image

yechcey

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

After post an image by a link, said I do not have enough post count to post image link. So how many post before I can use image link?
 

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
6,089
Reaction score
1
Anyone can assist?

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

> How Do I Upload Images Into Posts/Threads?

You can use other image hosting providers including Imgur and many others.
It is better to have an account so that you can manage your pictures.


Alternately and for new members not enough of post count, you may post the image link by having space within the url to avoid error prompt.
Even some members do use this method.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top