How to replace iPhone battery with Apple's replacement program? How is the experience like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donalone

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,
Anyone who has replaced the battery with the $38 program?

Where can I do it? Can I do it in authorized reseller store? or do I need to go to Orchard Apple store? Or the authorized repairer?

How's the experience like? Do I need to give them the phone and wait for several days to get it back? Will they provide a backup phone for us?

I feel very disappointed nothing is mentioned on Apple.com/sg. And it's difficult to find any information anywhere else.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top