How to retype password for wifi ?

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
Hi all iPhone5 expert5,

I just got my refurbished set thru 1-1 exchange due to faulty power button.

Now I wanna connect to my the wifi in my house and I can't.

This is because I believed I typed the password wrongly because it says "Unable to join Network SingTel-xxxx..."

So when I attempt to select again this same network, the page asking me to type the password does not come out anymore so I will not be able to join forever in my lifetime unless I find a way for the iPhone to forget the password. How do I do it ?

When I select other networks, it will prompt me for a password but not when I select the wifi in my house.

Any ideas ?

Please help ...

Thanks
 

phrozact

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
18
At the screen where you see a list of available networks, click on the blue circle with an arrow pointing to the right for the network you wanna retype your password. Click on Forget this Network. Now when you try to re-join the network you should be prompted to enter the password again.
 

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
At the screen where you see a list of available networks, click on the blue circle with an arrow pointing to the right for the network you wanna retype your password. Click on Forget this Network. Now when you try to re-join the network you should be prompted to enter the password again.
Thanks phrozact !

That solved the problem.

Thanks a million

:s12::s12::s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top