How to sign on

Closesecond

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I’ve heard that theres a way to sign on even from first year of tertiary education before NS, but I’ve checked and so far they require me to send apply 3-6 months before enlisting. Any advice from people who have signed on? Planning to do so. Cheers
 

Strawbelly

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I’ve heard that theres a way to sign on even from first year of tertiary education before NS, but I’ve checked and so far they require me to send apply 3-6 months before enlisting. Any advice from people who have signed on? Planning to do so. Cheers

Those people "sign on" by getting the poly sponsorship from the various organisations. Typically normal track sign on is only 3-6 months before graduation.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top