How to use Reply, Quick Reply, Multi-Quote?

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,239
Reaction score
853
Also, what's the easier way to quote and reply for 1 message ah? Now I clicked on the `+ Quote`, then click on `Insert Quotes` then click `Quote Message` then I type my message

So many steps to quote. Can just click quote and directly show inside the reply box not ah?
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Also, what's the easier way to quote and reply for 1 message ah? Now I clicked on the `+ Quote`, then click on `Insert Quotes` then click `Quote Message` then I type my message

So many steps to quote. Can just click quote and directly show inside the reply box not ah?

I believe the function you are looking for is “Reply”

Click on “reply” to quickly quote and reply that one message.

Difference between quote, reply and quick reply:
“+Quote” is for multi quotes across multiple pages and threads.
“Quick reply” simply brings you to the message box. :)
 

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
71,239
Reaction score
853
I believe the function you are looking for is “Reply”

Click on “reply” to quickly quote and reply that one message.

Difference between quote, reply and quick reply:
“+Quote” is for multi quotes across multiple pages and threads.
“Quick reply” simply brings you to the message box. :)

Sorry, I'm so noob. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gum xia
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top