How to withdraw from naval contract?

Oneytdh

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi, I signed a NS naval contract for Electronics Expert, but I want to withdraw now. Is it just sms the number with your NRIC, NAME and COY? Will I get a reply or not, or is this automatic and I get withdrawn immediately?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Hi, I signed a NS naval contract for Electronics Expert, but I want to withdraw now. Is it just sms the number with your NRIC, NAME and COY? Will I get a reply or not, or is this automatic and I get withdrawn immediately?

You don’t have the contact details of the people who contacted you?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
They're from the normal army, I doubt they know about navy matters, especially for things so niche.
Oh you mean people here who aren’t accountable for what they say will know things that are so niche?

If you make that assumption, why don’t you open your mouth and ask and you may be surprised.

If you don’t, then sucks to be you?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top