System Model: HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC (w/ 3 year extended warranty)
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz (8GPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 8GB RAM
Display: 15'6 Inch (1366 x 768) [Not Touchscreen]
Display Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Audio: Beats Audio
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GT740M 2GB DDR3
Storage: 700GB
Battery Life: 4 ~ 5 hours
Condition: 9.5/10
I bought this HP laptop for $1500++ (including extended warranty). Only used for about a year. Can anyone tell me how much can I sell this laptop?
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz (8GPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 8GB RAM
Display: 15'6 Inch (1366 x 768) [Not Touchscreen]
Display Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Audio: Beats Audio
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GT740M 2GB DDR3
Storage: 700GB
Battery Life: 4 ~ 5 hours
Condition: 9.5/10
I bought this HP laptop for $1500++ (including extended warranty). Only used for about a year. Can anyone tell me how much can I sell this laptop?