HP Envy-15 Touchsmart j005tx/j006tx

dissapointed HP

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Horrible!!! HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-j005tx

Dear HP,

Despite the errors that has been feedback, It has been a long wait and HP has not upkeep to the following verbal promises:

1. I was told by the customer service officer from the hotline that I can go directly to retailer to claim for refund if it is within 7 days. That is found to be not true after I contacted the retailer. Wasted my time.
2. I was told by the front desk officer that they will call me back on Monday to inform the status and I did not receive any call.
3. I was told by Raymond that he will text me his email address and it was not done with a excuse of "really? Sorry I forgotten."
4. I was told that no fault were found during the diagnosis. After I insisted that how could that be possible and your customer service officer Mr. Raymond fall back and said yes there were, the driver was not install correctly. Lucky I have capture the screen of the PC restarting otherwise I would not surprise to hear from him that it didn't happen too.
5. I went to rewardslink to claim my extended warranty and was told that HP does not inform them about such promotion. I have only redeemed one of the promotion items and asked to wait for HP to contact me on the extended warranty. Until now, I was not contacted.
6. I hope the additional problem that I have informed were captured. The fans start to have noise when it was tune to high performance mode.
7. Your customer service officer has been giving me empty promises, could you help to change other officer to handle my case. My laptop is with HP since 6 Dec 13 and until now I still have not getting any conclusion. And your Officer Mr. Raymond told me that he had submitted a request for a replacement whereas I was asking for a refund. I had spoke to him and reminded him on several occasion on the refund, yet he could make such mistake. Furthermore, he refuse to transfer my call to his manager. I have asked him to ask his manager call back. I hope that this will happen by today.

It has been a very disappointed service that I experienced with HP for just a short span of 3 weeks.

As I have mentioned in the refund request letter, if I do not get the refund, I will register my case with Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE). I would appoint them to handle my claim. Although that there is some fees apply, I think I deserve my right to claim for refund as per the LEMON LAW.

Seriously, your service standard and the quality of your product need to be improve. I am sure you are going to lose more customer.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top