HP Folio 1040 Help for External HD

pills

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
0
I just bought this from COMEX 2014 and am using it for my home biz. I work through an external HD and it periodically prompt me to verify my HD by making me sign in with my Windows password.

How can I change this setting coz it's so disruptive and I cannot access my HD if I don't verify. It's like every half an hour!! :s22:
 

pills

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
0
I think it's a setting in the com, can someone help?

Presentation1_zpsfad21f38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 

pills

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
0
No one can help?

Anyone using this model currently?

Also, what's the best way to save/extend the battery life? Constantly plugged in?
 

pills

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
0
If anyone encountering the same prob as me, you may wish to know, by uninstalling the device manager kinda solves the prob.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top