HP Probook 6470b 2ndHDD Caddy

stlim888

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
The HDD Caddy would cost around USD 12 to 24 USD from Amazon/Qoo, I just want to buy locally off the self without going on line to purchase
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
I don't know if it will fit your laptop, but I saw it selling at Chamoxa for around $49 if I'm not wrong
 

Digital Hospital

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1
We are selling at $39. :)
Sim Lim Square #05-47.

Can request for installation with some additional charges too.
 

stlim888

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
We are selling at $39. :)
Sim Lim Square #05-47.

Can request for installation with some additional charges too.

Tks got the caddy from Funan one shop on 4 floor at $35, bought the wrong size 9.5mm height initially, HP Probook use 12.7mm went back to change got a 256g SSD fixed insert in the bay saw the driver for the SSD install format the SSD in NTFS now workings fine
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top