Hua Wei P20 Mate Pro blurry image issues

zypheus

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I noticed that whenever I use the wide angle mode (0.16x zoom) the image will turn out blurry on the left side of the image. When I am using non wide angle (1x zoom) it appears fine.. Is there something wrong with my phone? I have circled the blurry area in redHere are the images:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7Jkan4W8KBE7GUST8

Thanks !!
 

zypheus

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
Also any1 knows how to disable the irritating screenshot feature using Power + Vol down? thanks !!!
 

striker22

Master Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
7
I never heard of this phone model before somemore got 0.16x ultra wide zoom sia. :p
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
Are you referring to Mate 20 Pro? P20 is another model altogether. Also, I believe only Mate 20 Pro comes with the wide angle lens.
 

zypheus

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
So sorry for the misunderstanding bros, my model is the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro the one with 4 cameras... Also the zoom is 0.6x zoom not 0.16x lol... yea its giving me some minor wide angle problems just wana see its software or hardware problem thanks everyone
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top