Huawei mate 20 pro - Bluetooth Sound Issue

jasonlow78

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2001
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Huawei mate 20 pro - Bluetooth Sound, GPS location and WIFI Issue

I would like to check if anyone is facing sound and music keep breaking issue on mate 20 pro.

I'm using Bluetooth wireless earphones and the sound is not smooth and keep breaking.
 
Last edited:

Exia14

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
0
Can share if you are streaming music offline or online? I'm using BT earphones too, had this problem previously. Music on Spotify/ MeRadio suddenly stops and comes back on after a few seconds.

It was actually my Data (me noob) trying to switch over to Wireless@SGx, because my WiFi is always on. This might not be your solution, but just sharing in case anyone else having this issue.
 

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
6,480
Reaction score
0
been using bluetooth for music/videos but mine is APTX compatible

which earphone are you using?
 

twinraven

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
724
Reaction score
20
I hadnt have much issues with earin M2. HOwever, in places with high interference, sound may cut off at times. I think that's a bluetooth limitation
 

jasonlow78

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2001
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
After further troubleshooting, i have concluded that its bluetooth v5.0 it not quite backward compatible with older bluetooth earphones and my portable JBL sound device.

I have bought a jaybird X3 to use with my mate20pro.

To add, I have found myself frastrated with the accuracy of its gps location when playing Pokemon Go. Even my 2years old samsung s7 and xiaomi phone is more accurate.

Yesterday, my wifi on mate20pro goes crazy. It intermittently unable to detect wifi source.

I'm utterly disappointed with Huawei product, so called premium phone. I have sent my problematic mate20pro for servicing.
 

kenzon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
1
yes. sound will keep breaking , using spotify paring with my car pioneer headunit.
 

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
43,768
Reaction score
1,859
My p10 plus facing this issue only 5o jbl speaker but other brand no issue

I try other phone to jbl speaker no problem
 

recca85

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2001
Messages
922
Reaction score
6
After further troubleshooting, i have concluded that its bluetooth v5.0 it not quite backward compatible with older bluetooth earphones and my portable JBL sound device.

I have bought a jaybird X3 to use with my mate20pro.

To add, I have found myself frastrated with the accuracy of its gps location when playing Pokemon Go. Even my 2years old samsung s7 and xiaomi phone is more accurate.

Yesterday, my wifi on mate20pro goes crazy. It intermittently unable to detect wifi source.

I'm utterly disappointed with Huawei product, so called premium phone. I have sent my problematic mate20pro for servicing.

I'm using X3 and it works totally fine.
One thing to note, when i was using my S8+ there is also breaking of sound but mainly it is because I kept my phone in my pocket. It is always worse at some location i always walked passed. It could be due to interference.
So far, mate 20 pro didn't give me any problem.

However, if i carry the phone in my hands, there is always no breaking of sound.
If it doesn't help, please go service center, there could be something wrong with the chip in phone.
 

feigningfancy

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
3,108
Reaction score
41
I just started a new phone and its stuck at checking for updates for very long. Ive the sim card and wifi connected already. Anyone can help?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top