where is jb hua wei and
what is pd charger?
City sq, Taman Molek, Aeon Dato Onn
Power delivery charger

where is jb hua wei and
what is pd charger?
If I buy from Microsoft with student discount and then deliver to sg via freight forwarder will the total damage just make it more worth to just buy from a sg seller like on carousell?
yeah I checked its about 1.4k usd or 1.9k sgd if I pay in usd or 2025 usd if I use the amazon currency exchange thing. But idk if I shud pay in usd or sgd anyone got any advicebuy from amazon best for nwo
Does anyone know how much is the 16/512 variant retailing in JB?
RM 6999...10 chars
after being on sale usd 1139 at amazon sunday, now the item is removed from sale entirely
no idea if they will honor those who bought sunday
also up in the air when new one listed, what will selling price be etc
after being on sale usd 1139 at amazon sunday, now the item is removed from sale entirely
no idea if they will honor those who bought sunday
also up in the air when new one listed, what will selling price be etc
I managed to get a set, received it yesterday, total S$1694after being on sale usd 1139 at amazon sunday, now the item is removed from sale entirely
no idea if they will honor those who bought sunday
also up in the air when new one listed, what will selling price be etc

City sq, Taman Molek, Aeon Dato Onn
Power delivery charger