Launch in Singapore has been postponed.![]()
MateBook 13 sale in pc show is postponed as well?

Launch in Singapore has been postponed.![]()
MateBook 13 sale in pc show is postponed as well?
Definitely a no-no to purchase this. Once Microsoft withdraw the licence for Huawei to utilise Windows OS, the laptop will be considered running pirated OS, which if used in SMEs, can lead to a lot of fines or penalties
Wonder if they will still sell at next week PC show??
Will avoid previous gen MateBook X Pro.. If you read online, many units suffer from loose trackpad and overheating.. High temperature destroys electronics earlier. And the lack of warranty in Singapore may be a concern.. Furthermore, the Huawei USA saga.. Better to wait for more clarity.. I think Huawei recognised the overheating problem and changed the fan design for the 2019 model.
I dun hv such issues
The only issue I hv is the charging brick.
only the HW charging brick works for me
Using 3rd party 60w ones like ugreen n other brands gave me 'not charging' Or at best, intermittent charging
*Huawei still can do OS update or not ?
