• Aurora

Votes: 120 29.7%
  • Black

Votes: 65 16.1%

• Total voters

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just updated. Not much changes. Only like top left slide is notifications. Top right control panel.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
I have received the EMUI 12 update today.
I got it a few days ago by forcing it to update. For those didn't rec it, can go MyHuawei to change to Hong Kong, then click Update in the MyHuawei. After update, you may change back to Singapore.

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got it a few days ago by forcing it to update. For those didn't rec it, can go MyHuawei to change to Hong Kong, then click Update in the MyHuawei. After update, you may change back to Singapore.
Any good reason to update?

A.r.S.e.N.i.C

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to not open notification as a floating window if you drag down the banner? Before the update, dragging the banner down will expand the notification instead of opening as a floating window. TIA!

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried doing battery replacement before? Did it affect the waterproofing?
I think more or less will be affected.

Service center glue is applied by man while factory manufactured is by machinery.

I've replaced my front screen and back cover on separate occasions. Since then whenever I wash my phone under water, there will be vapour droplets inside the camera lens.

But it will dry up on its own and I can use as per normal after that.

A.r.S.e.N.i.C

Reaction score
I think more or less will be affected.

Service center glue is applied by man while factory manufactured is by machinery.

I've replaced my front screen and back cover on separate occasions. Since then whenever I wash my phone under water, there will be vapour droplets inside the camera lens.

But it will dry up on its own and I can use as per normal after that.
I see, thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.