Hwz app PM Sent issue

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,422
Reaction score
6,599
The sent messages. Recipients showing my nick instead.
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,422
Reaction score
6,599
Then another issue. Everytime I switch subforum. I create thread, will still be in the previous sub forum. Unless I got browse thread/ refresh in that sub forum.

The sent messages. Recipients showing my nick instead.
 
Last edited:

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,127
Reaction score
3,114
This is for the iOS or on the Android platform?

Thank you.
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,422
Reaction score
6,599
This is for the iOS or on the Android platform?

Thank you.

android .

attached screenshot later tonight.

PC:
n4tJsoTh.png


android:
FbO8ZvDh.jpg

zJ8fdmxh.jpg
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top