I Can Read Online class during **

Hikaru21

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I would like to ask on I Can Read online class during ** for pre-reading class 3.
I signed up for the online class during ** which says 50% off from physical class. Now when it is time to pay school fee for next term, I was told the 50% only applicable for April. May and June only 25%. Actually I did called in July to check and it was confirmed that all 3 moths are 50%. Now they suddenly told me that 50% for 3 mths only for pre-reading 1. Anybody has the above experience or they actually give me the wrong information in the first place?

They make us pay the fee for full and deduct the 50% in this term. Now they claim the deduction is lesser coz May and June only 25%.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,151
Reaction score
3,121
Hmm for my kid (P1 class), I think it was 50% for the duration of the ** period - April, May and June.

I paid the course fee just before ** kicked in so hopefully they stuck to their word and are drawing from the previous payment to facilitate the current semester.

I've not paid anything more yet.
 

Hikaru21

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hmm for my kid (P1 class), I think it was 50% for the duration of the ** period - April, May and June.

I paid the course fee just before ** kicked in so hopefully they stuck to their word and are drawing from the previous payment to facilitate the current semester.

I've not paid anything more yet.


May I know which level your child is attending?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top