I need help !!! Pls see this post! Thanks

kuku86

Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Hey guys! I have got this situation now! Last month I travelled to italy vernice and I forgot to take back my necklace and left it in the hotel. So I called them up and ask whether they can help me send back the necklace but unfortunately they couldn't do that and instead they ask me arrange a courier to pick up from their hotel and send back to SG. Anyone know whether which courier provide this sevice? DFS , UPS? Pls input! Thanks
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
All of the major couriers can do this. What you want is a courier pick up service. But you probably have to call the local office of the courier you pick.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top