TWHTALMT
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2001
- Messages
- 8,510
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I am now currently looking at several degree programs right now, I am currently in the field of ICT but am thinking whether to undertake a general business or a relevant ICT degree.
I have the thoughts to undertake a business course as I feel that it can provide me with more managerial expertise.
To me, the field of ICT is more about relevant work experience and certification and I am more of a network and system guy. I have looked through several ICT programs and realised that most of the program involves alot of programming so I am not sure whether I would want to take up a ICT degree now at this point in time.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I am now currently looking at several degree programs right now, I am currently in the field of ICT but am thinking whether to undertake a general business or a relevant ICT degree.
I have the thoughts to undertake a business course as I feel that it can provide me with more managerial expertise.
To me, the field of ICT is more about relevant work experience and certification and I am more of a network and system guy. I have looked through several ICT programs and realised that most of the program involves alot of programming so I am not sure whether I would want to take up a ICT degree now at this point in time.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
