Ah_keong
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2008
- Messages
- 7,801
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi! Ah_Keong here....
u can call me Zack...
Currently I am studying in IKOMA Basic 1 class - Term 2
sidetrack a bit, I also studied in JCS Elementary Intensive Class in 2007, planning 2 take on JCS intermediate this year...
I find many ppl study in IKOMA, so i decided 2 start a thread 4 IKOMA ex-students, current students and prospective students....
This thread is created with a intention to ask, share, discuss topics related to IKOMA school topics...
Happy New Year 2009! and Have fun learning Japanese whenever and whereever u are!
u can call me Zack...
Currently I am studying in IKOMA Basic 1 class - Term 2
sidetrack a bit, I also studied in JCS Elementary Intensive Class in 2007, planning 2 take on JCS intermediate this year...
I find many ppl study in IKOMA, so i decided 2 start a thread 4 IKOMA ex-students, current students and prospective students....
This thread is created with a intention to ask, share, discuss topics related to IKOMA school topics...
Happy New Year 2009! and Have fun learning Japanese whenever and whereever u are!
