hello there forum.
okay, here's the thing.
i'm currently almost done with my NS life, ord-ing in Feb 2014..
I'm planning on pursuing higher education. Sadly, my grades cant make it to public local uni.. i failed 1 of my H2 (got a U
)
My current options stand at:
Sim-Uol Econs & Finance
Sim-Uol Acc & Finance
Sim-Rmit Econs & Finance
Unisim Bsc Finance.
*i'm not willing to retake my A Levels. (personal reason).*
I've browsed through the interwebs over the past few weeks and most of the responses seemed dated. So i hope to get a sort of 'updated' information on the subject.
Which would be the best route for me to advance, from here on out?
I'm perfectly okay with either ending up in the accounting/auditing field or the banking/finance field.
I have equal interest in both.
Also, one thing that i came across while trekking through the interwebs.
SAA also offers the UOL degrees like SIM.
Is that a better choice of school? since like, its the education arm of the ISCA..
Once again, a summary of my questions.
1) Which of the abovementioned courses will be the best route of advancement?
2) SIM or SAA?
3) What kind of starting salary can i be expecting if i graduate with a 1 or 2:1? 2.5k?
Thanks to all those, who took their time to reply me.
Really appreciate your responses.
okay, here's the thing.
i'm currently almost done with my NS life, ord-ing in Feb 2014..
I'm planning on pursuing higher education. Sadly, my grades cant make it to public local uni.. i failed 1 of my H2 (got a U
)My current options stand at:
Sim-Uol Econs & Finance
Sim-Uol Acc & Finance
Sim-Rmit Econs & Finance
Unisim Bsc Finance.
*i'm not willing to retake my A Levels. (personal reason).*
I've browsed through the interwebs over the past few weeks and most of the responses seemed dated. So i hope to get a sort of 'updated' information on the subject.
Which would be the best route for me to advance, from here on out?
I'm perfectly okay with either ending up in the accounting/auditing field or the banking/finance field.
I have equal interest in both.
Also, one thing that i came across while trekking through the interwebs.
SAA also offers the UOL degrees like SIM.
Is that a better choice of school? since like, its the education arm of the ISCA..
Once again, a summary of my questions.
1) Which of the abovementioned courses will be the best route of advancement?
2) SIM or SAA?
3) What kind of starting salary can i be expecting if i graduate with a 1 or 2:1? 2.5k?
Thanks to all those, who took their time to reply me.
Really appreciate your responses.
