I'm sorry what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
81,917
Reaction score
8,148
wlalala,

You have received a warning at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Your post (*** on mrt train) has resulted in a warning worth 3 points. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

calling out ppl for being racist also get points? is it I tio mark?

p.s. where to view the points?
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Hi @wlalala

Kindly refer to the highlighted screenshot of the infraction in question.


https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pundek
5. A derogatory term used to insult men. The fact that pundek refers to a woman's genitals means that this term, used as an insult, assigns negative value to women's genitalia and also to women in general.

p.s. where to view the points?
I believe this is in the works. Will drop you a private conversation on your outstanding points.

Cheers
 

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
81,917
Reaction score
8,148
ehh was referring to the hair but i guess for this case if anyone wants to call that guy that, I won't disagree lol

the latter part, I think that's soft.

my opinion yeah
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
ehh was referring to the hair but i guess for this case if anyone wants to call that guy that, I won't disagree lol

the latter part, I think that's soft.

my opinion yeah
I would think that it's the combination of both highlighted points.

The race of the subject in the thread is Indian. Using a derogatory term even if it's to describe the hair isn't in good taste.
Aside, as words can be interpreted and read in a different manner, it can also be thought by some as "look at that ______'s hair".

Lastly, this word is quite offensive.
4. Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the Tamil language.

Understand you might not have any malice, maybe just be careful next time.

Hope this explains.
P.s. Would like to check if you received the conversation (formerly known as private message) sent to you.

Have a great evening!
 

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
81,917
Reaction score
8,148
Understand.

Received the conversation

Nights~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top