"Impersonating" HWZ admin/moderator and continued harrassment

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
This guy continued to act like a HWZ admin/moderator and continued his harrassment in every thread I share my views/experiences. He should be banned or be promoted to HWZ admin to satisfy his ego!

Below are just 3 of his recent repeated harrassment posts based on his own imagination, and his continued grudge or revenge against wts2013 ( I guess).


lol this mape96 aka wts2013 aka S.M.A.R.T is also promoting his own blog.

The other 2 nicks were his previously banned nicknames.

I know this arrogant guy very well.

All have the same characters.

Your usual cocky behavior never stop.

You will end here but you will keep coming back.

maple96 aka wts2013, I know you very well.

You will get the ban-hanmmer again if you continue to behave this way.

I advise readers to click the report button if they are irritated by the constant squabbling between BBC and some trolls.

You can discuss. You can agree or disagree. But you don't need to throw insults. Just ignore.
 

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
Some more older harrassment posts by him:

Are you wts2013?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/585748/

This guy was banned a few years back. Frequently harping about an obsolete NTUC Living policy in the forum.

Same cocky character also.

He came back with another nick but forgotten that nick.


sugarbun*wrote:
maple is respectable (to me). Why this kind of unwarranted speculation & accusation?

(he deleted his post after being “threatened” below:


sugarbun
Junior Member

Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 7

Both of you replying to each other?
 

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
Per HWZ houserules, there are many reasons a member can get infraction or permanent ban. Key extracts below:

"Members can get infraction points for the following reasons:

Thread digging or Rubbish/Nusiance Thread/Post (expires in 12 Months)
Spammed Advertisements (expires in 12 Months)
Posting/Sharing Pornography or related materials (expires in 12 Months)
Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s) (expires in 12 Months)
Troublemaker (trolling, impersonation, etc..) (expires in 12 Months)
Posting Racist Comments (expires in 12 Months)
Others (expires in 12 Months)

If anyone tries to circumvent a temporary ban by posting under another user name, they will be banned permanently. "

MikeDirnt is obviously a troublemaker and should get a ban! He is only a "good" member when he is busy making money in the Open Electricity thread, begging members to give him referral monies since he posted the most in the thread. When the thread died down, he will pop over to all the CPF related discussion threads, which are my main focus, to create trouble!

HWZ admin should come out clear why wts2013 was banned to stop this troublemaker from repeated harrassment and trolling to frame others.

His wild imaginations claimed wts2013 had multiplie clones. So was wts2013 banned because he used another user name? Why the forum still contain threads created by a banned member?
 

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
5,346
Reaction score
111
What benefit can you derive from making so many reports? Satisfaction? Happiness?

Anyway, have fun playing the vigilante cop in this forum.

I'm out of this thread.

just gonna leave this here, was posted in a thread where he self-sexposed his own clone and got it pbanned. now he has become the hwz resident vigilante cop (or trying darn hard and failing even harder) :)
 

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
146,769
Reaction score
27,316
just gonna leave this here, was posted in a thread where he self-sexposed his own clone and got it pbanned. now he has become the hwz resident vigilante cop (or trying darn hard and failing even harder) :)

What was his previous account?
 
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
28,229
Reaction score
5,102
This guy continued to act like a HWZ admin/moderator and continued his harrassment in every thread I share my views/experiences. He should be banned or be promoted to HWZ admin to satisfy his ego!

Below are just 3 of his recent repeated harrassment posts based on his own imagination, and his continued grudge or revenge against wts2013 ( I guess).

just gonna leave this here, was posted in a thread where he self-sexposed his own clone and got it pbanned. now he has become the hwz resident vigilante cop (or trying darn hard and failing even harder) :)

Looks like I am not the only one who thinks this Mr R MikeDirnt78 guy is behaving in such a manner. :o
 

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
i dun feel MikeDirnt is troublemaker leh...

How do u feel it, when all the evidence of his mischieves are posted/shared here, unless u are his twin or have some “close relationship” with him, I wonder?
 

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
just gonna leave this here, was posted in a thread where he self-sexposed his own clone and got it pbanned. now he has become the hwz resident vigilante cop (or trying darn hard and failing even harder) :)

Thanks for sharing, now I understand why he continued to behave like this.
 

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
OK I admit it like a man. Both are the same persons.

I created Pasablanco on my wife's phone. I was only using that phone/account to spam the Lazada thread.

And it happened, I was using my wife's phone to post in this thread.

I deserve a warning if you think I deserve it.

I don't have the intentions to create clones to attack anyone or spread any propaganda.

Investigation started at 9.50pm.

Your report came in at 10.14pm.

Clone account banned at 10.52pm and he received a warning at 10.54pm.

There is a process to follow even if clones are obvious.

O

Now I know why he continued to behaved like this.

He posted (I won't waste time to search and copy his post here), “maple96 is the Pot calling the Kettle black”. Now I know who the real Pot is, calling others Kettle black.

Whatever he wrote about maple96, accusations, imaginations, flame and blame, are all about himself = the cocky, arrogant, insulting, trolling, Pot calling the Kettle black, the guy who had been banned by HWZ and still came back with another nick as MikeDirnt78, just to get attention from forumers in Moneymind!

This forum contains many bullies who knows how this forum's infraction system works. Those with low self-esteem and ego, lacks knowledge/experience and lose grounds in discussions where facts, not opinion play an important part, are the bullies. This includes the moderators.

When MikeDirnt insult/attack you in any forum discussions, do not retaliate/counterattack him. Because he had been using this dirty tactic, to purposely irritate you to make you retaliate with an insult against him, then he reports to HWZ admin/moderator. He knows he will get away with it as HWZ admin/moderator only punish those who dun report or do counterattacks but not the person who start it. (plus he has been acting like a "moderator" as a sham)

He had been good friends with some Hwz moderators and they work together to attack the forumer where they are heavily involved in opinions/discussions, especially when they lose grounds.

Then the Hwz moderator will constantly issue infractions against the forumer using the tactic in #1. This is a potential failure in this Hwz moderator system, the moderators get so involved in discussions that they cannot differentiate between business vs personal grounds, and whack based on personal grounds

You heard news that Perisher was no longer Hwz moderator for moneymind forum. What happened? Was the above the cause of his removal? Nobody knows. I dun see so much of him and a few others in Moneymind forum anymore, other than the shares thread, except this troublemaker!

For example, I posted a comment using a short form XX, was whack with an infraction the next day, when the intention was not meant to be an “insult” or discrimination.

Then posted another comment to explain the meaning of XX, at lightning speed the moderator sent another infraction message after what I posted.

What happened? Explain also cannot? There was a moderator heavily involved in the discussions who sometimes lose grounds on factual discussions.

Feedback or whatever, as u like it!
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,424
Reaction score
5,284
Now I know why he continued to behaved like this.

He posted (I won't waste time to search and copy his post here), “maple96 is the Pot calling the Kettle black”. Now I know who the real Pot is, calling others Kettle black.

Whatever he wrote about maple96, accusations, imaginations, flame and blame, are all about himself = the cocky, arrogant, insulting, trolling, Pot calling the Kettle black, the guy who had been banned by HWZ and still came back with another nick as MikeDirnt78, just to get attention from forumers in Moneymind!

This forum contains many bullies who knows how this forum's infraction system works. Those with low self-esteem and ego, lacks knowledge/experience and lose grounds in discussions where facts, not opinion play an important part, are the bullies. This includes the moderators.

When MikeDirnt insult/attack you in any forum discussions, do not retaliate/counterattack him. Because he had been using this dirty tactic, to purposely irritate you to make you retaliate with an insult against him, then he reports to HWZ admin/moderator. He knows he will get away with it as HWZ admin/moderator only punish those who dun report or do counterattacks but not the person who start it. (plus he has been acting like a "moderator" as a sham)

He had been good friends with some Hwz moderators and they work together to attack the forumer where they are heavily involved in opinions/discussions, especially when they lose grounds.

Then the Hwz moderator will constantly issue infractions against the forumer using the tactic in #1. This is a potential failure in this Hwz moderator system, the moderators get so involved in discussions that they cannot differentiate between business vs personal grounds, and whack based on personal grounds

You heard news that Perisher was no longer Hwz moderator for moneymind forum. What happened? Was the above the cause of his removal? Nobody knows. I dun see so much of him and a few others in Moneymind forum anymore, other than the shares thread, except this troublemaker!

For example, I posted a comment using a short form XX, was whack with an infraction the next day, when the intention was not meant to be an “insult” or discrimination.

Then posted another comment to explain the meaning of XX, at lightning speed the moderator sent another infraction message after what I posted.

What happened? Explain also cannot? There was a moderator heavily involved in the discussions who sometimes lose grounds on factual discussions.

Feedback or whatever, as u like it!

Do not take my words out of context. We don't even know who this guy is.

Your entire post here is full is assumptions. From the 1st post of this thread you did not provide any context to whatever you have just said. You also could have used the report button but from the records we see no reports coming from you, so how do we know where to take action from?

If you feel he is harassing you (we still need full account of things) then you can report them and I will forward to the relevant parties to take a look.

O
 
Last edited:

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
Pls click
report.gif

Thx,
c
 

maple96

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
6
Do not take my words out of context. We don't even know who this guy is.

Your entire post here is full is assumptions. From the 1st post of this thread you did not provide any context to whatever you have just said. You also could have used the report button but from the records we see no reports coming from you, so how do we know where to take action from?

If you feel he is harassing you (we still need full account of things) then you can report them and I will forward to the relevant parties to take a look.

O

So u just confirmed those “assumptions” above? If u dunno how to report breach of houserules, u are at fault?

This is the worst red-tape than those in the civil service.

I thought if I post here, is the same as reporting, no? Must press the button then is considered reporting?

I “copied” the harrassment posts here with links to the original thread for you to launch your investigations, u cannot click the link and go to the thread to do your investigations and check the context yourself if u think what I posted here is not sufficient for you to decide. I already provided the link, u dun want to click but prefer a separate message to be sent via the “report button”?

Thank you for your help.
 

articland05

Honorary Member
Joined
May 2, 2015
Messages
121,033
Reaction score
41,971
How do u feel it, when all the evidence of his mischieves are posted/shared here, unless u are his twin or have some “close relationship” with him, I wonder?
wah...u rly very salty
dun agree with ur views then must shoot ppl

tsk tsk

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top