odin2ken
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2003
- Messages
- 1,628
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi guys/gals,my fellow citizens & global friends who come here.
Did u hear anything about the UN Agenda 21,or The New World Order?
Did u hear anything about the illuminati?Masonic Lodge?The Rothschild family?The Rockfelle family?The 90% human depopulation plan of the UN?Do u know what is the meaning of depopulation?
This issue is now starting to come out into light,I hope u guys go check it out,like youtube etc,lots of documentories coming out now,if u didnt know about this few things actually leading to a BIG conspiracy to enslave all of us globally.
I dont know the Singapore PAP did or did not sign-into that policy known as Agenda 21.It is actually a human depopulation plan.
I hope our people,fellow citizens,and global friends to come & discuss these issues.Have a nice day...!
Did u hear anything about the UN Agenda 21,or The New World Order?
Did u hear anything about the illuminati?Masonic Lodge?The Rothschild family?The Rockfelle family?The 90% human depopulation plan of the UN?Do u know what is the meaning of depopulation?
This issue is now starting to come out into light,I hope u guys go check it out,like youtube etc,lots of documentories coming out now,if u didnt know about this few things actually leading to a BIG conspiracy to enslave all of us globally.
I dont know the Singapore PAP did or did not sign-into that policy known as Agenda 21.It is actually a human depopulation plan.
I hope our people,fellow citizens,and global friends to come & discuss these issues.Have a nice day...!
