Improving Skin Health

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

iCube00

Banned
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
9,169
Reaction score
111
Hello :)


I would like to share my experiences for the past 2 years, I used to be acne-prone and getting new acne every other day, tried seeing skin doctor, spend a lot of moola, kept searching the internet for cures but nothing works… was even depressed for period of time but now my skin has improved a lot!!


Instant gratification not possible, it’s a long process and you need to be patient. Pls don’t see skin doctor and take antibiotics as they are actually harmful to our body, lowering our immune system after use. If you are not patient enough and you prefer something that deliver fast results, pls don’t PM me.


If we do meet up, pls guess my age…


Basically, what I did for my 1st year:
- Stop smoking
- Drink lots of water


What I did for my 2nd year:
- Stop smoking
- Drink lots of water
- Supplements


I started seeing big improvements after I started taking supplements. My skin would have been even better if I exercise often but hey, it’s good enough for me now


Feel free to PM me if you have anything to ask, supplements wise, abt $200 per mth
 

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
14,973
Reaction score
1,162
Throw in alocohol to be a no no list.

After drinking alocohol, 1 pimple pop out. tsk. Thats even when I was on accutane.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,518
Reaction score
3,163
eat more fruits & vegetables too. that will help a fair bit. :o:o
 

cherryboom

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
5,048
Reaction score
322
eat well, drink more water, sleep well. for smoker if hard to quit smoke less if possible. most importancely is don't pick the face it does not end well believe me i been there for last 16 years till today i still pick and cannot stop ending up developing dermatillomania but only now is pick extreme lesser then i use to that all.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top