In summary, I cannot vote for a party trying replace me.

BBClone

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
26,997
Reaction score
21,231
No matter how well oiled and efficient a machine is, if it tries to attack me, then I have to dismantle it. It's common sense.

That is all I have to say for today.
 

radish

Emeritus Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
231,700
Reaction score
25,703
the irony here is most ppl dont see it this way
bec they do not see they are at risk when actually they are
and only when they lose their job become unemployed for 1-2 years they will begin to see it
 

cuppa

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
26,831
Reaction score
236
There are many daft people out there thinking those gena replaced are beh gan people. Untill they themselves get replaced.
 

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
28,008
Reaction score
561
Yes.
The party is going to replace all Singaporeans with foreigners.
All citizens will be pushed into the sea to reclaim land for foreigners to build bungalows.


:)
 

BBClone

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
26,997
Reaction score
21,231
Yes.
The party is going to replace all Singaporeans with foreigners.

I don't subscribe to strawman arguments, but I'll entertain a PAP IB today.

Not ALL, just 50% of locals. Which is already the case. What perplexes me is some of these foreigners are less qualified (degree mills) and earn more. Less confusing if you consider these new citizens are willing to vote for PAP.

I don't really need an estate manager when I'm kicked out of my own flat.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top