
Very nice pictures and great framing.
Anyway, which camera did you use to take those pictures ? I reckon those are not taken by a camera phone right ?
Hi, will be going there ard mid July.. Ist difficult and costly to travel to himachal pradesh himalayas areas and kashmir? Going w maybe 1 or 2 more friends
Not really costly. I visit Ladakh and/or HP every year.
how much do you reckon it'll cost for maybe one week? i heard its expensive as u have to hire your own vehicles to go ard the region. will be heading to kashmir from himachal pradesh. any advice and things to note?
Ohh damnnn, that's out of my budget.. I'll probably only have at most 1k to spend for 2 wks.. Guess I'll have to forego the trip go ladakh.. Any suggestions where else to go from himachal pradesh?i usually spend around 1k for one week excluding international air tickets. i pay my guide to organize a private trek for me for usd100 per day. can be much less if you join a local indian trekking trip. vehicle can be costly, not too bad if you have a few people sharing. search for the taxi association's published rates. if you want cheaper, you can take the local buses. during the peak season, there will be tourist buses running.
Ohh damnnn, that's out of my budget.. I'll probably only have at most 1k to spend for 2 wks.. Guess I'll have to forego the trip go ladakh.. Any suggestions where else to go from himachal pradesh?
Yup, would probably head to uttarakhand instead of leh.. Then to HP and dharamsala back to amritsar for my flight. Should be cheaper I guess?take local bus and join local tours. 1k is more than enough.
you could go to dharamsala.
Yup, would probably head to uttarakhand instead of leh.. Then to HP and dharamsala back to amritsar for my flight. Should be cheaper I guess?
Sent from hehe using GAGT
