India

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Anybody have any recommendations of which city to visit? Or should I say have anybody visited India before?

I won a pair of tickets via SilkAir, can choose from one of the following destinations that they fly to:

Bangalore
Chennai
Coimbatore
Hyderabad
Kochi
Kolkata
Thiruvananthapuram
Visakhapatnam

I will probably go for a short 3 night visit I guess.
 

DealuxTravel

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
530
Reaction score
5
Chennai is great.

Thiruvananthapuram has nice beaches.

Bangalore / Hyderabad are more famous for their industrial parks.

Best to get / engage a driver to bring you places.

And apply for a visa at least a month before travel.

Congrats on winning! :)
 
Last edited:

ShinigamiX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
10,957
Reaction score
7
Anybody have any recommendations of which city to visit? Or should I say have anybody visited India before?

I won a pair of tickets via SilkAir, can choose from one of the following destinations that they fly to:

Bangalore
Chennai
Coimbatore
Hyderabad
Kochi
Kolkata
Thiruvananthapuram
Visakhapatnam

I will probably go for a short 3 night visit I guess.

yo teck! its Dade... haha

lucky u! i'm gg taiwan nxt wk, originally was thnking of gg juz 2 new delhi but dropped the idea..... maybe Chennai?
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
yo teck! its Dade... haha

lucky u! i'm gg taiwan nxt wk, originally was thnking of gg juz 2 new delhi but dropped the idea..... maybe Chennai?

Hey Dade, how's it going?

Well, with all the rape/mugging/murder cases in India that's been going on, nobody wants to go. I may have to forfeit the tickets.
 

liewhl

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
60
Hey Dade, how's it going?

Well, with all the rape/mugging/murder cases in India that's been going on, nobody wants to go. I may have to forfeit the tickets.

haha, you make you price sound like a sad/bad thing. maybe you can sell it. i think there shld have ppl here who dun mind to buy your ticket for cheap price in order to go back to their hometown
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
haha, you make you price sound like a sad/bad thing. maybe you can sell it. i think there shld have ppl here who dun mind to buy your ticket for cheap price in order to go back to their hometown

Nope, not transferable. My name would have to be on the ticket and both tickets are to be on same itinerary.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top