Infinity a good shop?

origamii

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
29
diy @ tradepac/pc theme but do research before heading down maybe u can tell us ur budget . most of the guys here can give u advise.
 

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,694
Reaction score
525
Infinity is from Fuwell just like Best Buy from Videopro.
 

hentaixp1985

Master Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
4,525
Reaction score
237
Yes

10footwell

I was at sls this afternoon. Went to visit afew shops. Infinity 's staff the friendliest but videopro seemed to be the cheapest.

Tradepac was very crowded but all the staffs seemed to be ah neh , I am not racist but I prefer not to deal with ah neh as I had not so good experience with bliss last time.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
I was at sls this afternoon. Went to visit afew shops. Infinity 's staff the friendliest but videopro seemed to be the cheapest.

Tradepac was very crowded but all the staffs seemed to be ah neh , I am not racist but I prefer not to deal with ah neh as I had not so good experience with bliss last time.

Are you sure? I saw them selling the arc midi r2 at $175 when it is supposed to be $129.. Though that was months ago... But hardly anyone enter that shop, same goes for Fuwell.
 

hentaixp1985

Master Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
4,525
Reaction score
237
Are you sure? I saw them selling the arc midi r2 at $175 when it is supposed to be $129.. Though that was months ago... But hardly anyone enter that shop, same goes for Fuwell.

because I was looking at r9 270x pricings , videopro one seemed to be cheaper and there's a lot of ah thiongs in the shop. Anyway I felt the climate in sls was quite dull compared to the past. Not as lively , not that many shops.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top