Cosmonautica
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 749
- Reaction score
- 242
Hi I do not think this infraction is fair, I'm simply expressing an opinion based on the purely rational line of thought, and even referred to the ancient Spartan way of handling such matters.
Also this post pretty much says the same thing as I did:
Dear Cosmonautica,
You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.
Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ership-support-feedback-46/e...#post131585518
Quote:
just let it die la.
Like how the spartans removed defective babies.
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
__________________
Regards,
Administrator
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Also this post pretty much says the same thing as I did:
Tbh, I will just let the baby go.
Why for the baby suffer with all the medications and sophisticated medical procedures and end up it still live a short life? Second its a huge burden to the parent(s) spending alot financially and time trying to treat the baby, its a lot of stress and suffering for the family.
As the saying goes in Chinese 长痛不如短痛, better to end your misery faster
Dear Cosmonautica,
You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.
Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ership-support-feedback-46/e...#post131585518
Quote:
just let it die la.
Like how the spartans removed defective babies.
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
__________________
Regards,
Administrator
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Last edited:
