Infraction for bumping thread and requesting for an image

livingcharsiew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
15,477
Reaction score
36
hwzadmin said:
Dear livingcharsiew,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Thread Digging or Rubbish/Nuisance Thread/Post
-------
Thread Digging or Rubbish/Nuisance Thread/Post

7 instances of deleting and posting the same posts again and again
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...voted-ruling-party-6318681.html#post128030776
anyone have this picture?

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
I don't agree with this infraction
I bump the thread to request for information
I am looking for an image that has been posted before
Is it better for me to create 7 of the same threads instead of bumping my existing thread?

If someone create a thread that no one reply so they keep bumping the thread, is it worthy of an infraction? Really?

So if my thread no one reply, I'm not allowed to bump it?
Or should I make a new thread instead?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top