likeastar0418
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2019
- Messages
- 535
- Reaction score
- 5
Hi, I've gotten an infraction for Unsolicited Content.
Unsolicited means not asked for, not requested.
A member requested for a referral code, why am I penalized for replying that my referral code is sent to him or her via PM. If I had send my referral code to member who did not ask for it, I would have find the infraction justifiable.
And I have not once or ever posted openly my referral code in the OEM thread.
Please kindly advice why the infraction.
Unsolicited means not asked for, not requested.
A member requested for a referral code, why am I penalized for replying that my referral code is sent to him or her via PM. If I had send my referral code to member who did not ask for it, I would have find the infraction justifiable.
And I have not once or ever posted openly my referral code in the OEM thread.
Please kindly advice why the infraction.
hwzadmin said:Dear likeastar0418,
You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.
Reason: Unsolicited Content (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)
-------
Unsolicited Content (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)
-------
This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-4-a-6002038-post120579192.html#post120579192
Hi, need Tuas power referral code. thanks
Pm-ed you. Do check. Thanks.
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
