I got quotes from different insurance companies for a 1.2M Term insurance (30 yr coverage) + TPD and 200K critical illness coverage. I noticed that there are significant differences in the premiums. Is it worth it to stick with the big names like Prudential? Or would going with AVIVA be fine?
Here are the price gaps:
AVIVA: cheapest & has 50K more coverage in critical illness and covering 36 conditions
AXA: +$250/yr higher in premium than AVIVA (covers 30 critical illness conditions)
Prudential: +$680/yr higher in premium than AVIVA (covers 30 critical illness conditions)
AVIVA has lower credit rating than the other 2, so if anything happens to them in the next 30 years, I'm doomed. Are they cheaper for a reason? Is Prudential worth the extra premium??
Thanks!
Here are the price gaps:
AVIVA: cheapest & has 50K more coverage in critical illness and covering 36 conditions
AXA: +$250/yr higher in premium than AVIVA (covers 30 critical illness conditions)
Prudential: +$680/yr higher in premium than AVIVA (covers 30 critical illness conditions)
AVIVA has lower credit rating than the other 2, so if anything happens to them in the next 30 years, I'm doomed. Are they cheaper for a reason? Is Prudential worth the extra premium??
Thanks!